Farid Shahkoohi, MD
Dr. Farid Shahkoohi received his medical degree from SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York. He completed his residency and internship at North Shore – Long Island Jewish Health System in New Hyde Park, New York.
Dr. Shahkoohi is board certified in Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Franklin Hospital, Valley Stream, New York, Mercy Medical Center, Rockville Centre, New York and South Nassau Communities Hospital, Oceanside, New York.
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License (1996 – 2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Franklin HospitalValley Stream, NY
- Rockville Centre, NY
- South Nassau Communities HospitalOceanside, NY